Here you go...
1. My middle name is Ian.
2. I found I am dyslexic in my late twenties, and restarted formal education.
3. I can’t play the acoustic guitar (steel string).
4. I've been cream tea eating (in fine establishments) in Cheddar Gorge.
5. I almost died from bronchial pneumonia when I was 2 years old.
6. I almost died from hypernatraemia after shedding over 5st in weight in 5mths on a fad diet in my forties.
7. A friend made the drop ship hanger for the film Aliens.
8. I have a degree, and I have studied at Harvard, for a week!
9. I rarely drink, though I have had my drink spiked.
10. I've been to central Hong Kong, 1995 China.
According to the sign at the entrance by the carpark half way up the hill the whole beach is now private and no naked bathing is allowed. I would like to see them unforced it as it would have to be a civil matter
see sign below
We enjoyed Calshot a few years ago, but understood that the private beach has a fence round it. We went to the Calshot end and stayed just outside the private area. Here is a terrible picture of Maja and Me at the fence.Comment_Attachment: DSCF0010.jpg