What were you driving when you ran into your boss?
LOL, I was on foot, with a bunch of other folks dressed for Rocky horror, obviously not the kind of attire he was used to seeing me in but i think i rocked the gold thong/ feather boa look. I still have the thong btw
What sort of animals are/were your pets?
All Cats, I think they are great cat names
Which part of your body did you touch Agnitha's hands with?
My Hand, I scored great tickets to the 1979 concert at wembley and was right up against the safety barrier in the middle. I had a massive bruise across my chest from being bounced against the barrier but so worth it, you know i havent washed my hand since. heheheh
Other interesting ABBA facts about me, the first album I bought was Waterloo, and I saw the ABBA movie at the cinema 7 times
1) I hate my middle name and I shall take to the grave having spent a lifetime hushing it up. WHenever I get ID done my first question is do I have to have my full name on it. I will not be responding to any attempts to guess it just so we are clear.
2) I don't understand why people generally get so excited about chocolate, its hugely over-rated.
3)I have touched the hand of Agnetha Faltkog (the blonde from ABBA).
4) I have danced in a toga on 4th floor scaffolding despite the fact I have no head for heights (yep, I was drunk).
5) I like knitting and had a piece shown at a gallery in London (see link below)
6) I love the rocky horror show and have paraded around in gold underwear and wrestling boots (and then changed into gold high heels). was quite happy walking around town and going to a club, although somewhat taken aback when I ran into my boss walking down the high street.
7) I have shop-lifted three times in my life:-
I stole an onion from Marks and Spencer
Eye shadow from boots (this wasnt my fault, I was holding it as possible choices for my friend Sarah, she went an paid for the one she wanted and we were halfway down the street before in realised I was still holding the "possible ones".
At toy from a toy shop (technically not stealling, I had bought it the week before but they hadn't put it in the bag so I went and helped myself.
8) While we are on a crime spree. I used to travel from Reading to Cardiff to visit friend without buying a train ticket (in the days before barriers) and never got caught, you just had to play the system and know what physical cues to present not to get clocked.
9) I have got more political since the rise of Brexit and went on the anti-ttrump march.
10) I have been told I never give my pets normal names. Manky, Oscar Wild-thing, Marmite, Morrisey, Moon-Pie, Pigwidgeon, Bonky-boo, Yvey Oddly. I think they are pretty normal.Comment_Attachment: 16536489421_861bfda992_o.jpg
1. I love to travel
2. I'm a guitarist (50 years) and still play in a band
3. I have gigged in UK, Europe, Asia, America and Middle East
4. I'm bisexual - if i fancy the people involved and/or if i'm very drunk lol
5. I'm not a "True nudist" whatever that may be lolol
6. I passed a lie detector test in California with a web of complete lies
7. Pet hates: Advocado, Ignorant people and pubic hair (in my mouth)
8. I lost 8 stone in the last 3 years
9. Not a fan of authority or Capitalism
10. I LOVED Game of Thrones .. especially the sex, violence and swearing!!!