Anybody know about the South of England show? Or on a wider scale, your average village fête?
Well, we naturists hang around our own beaches, our own sun clubs, our own saunas. Talk about out of sight, out of mind!
Has it never crossed anybody's mind to set up, say, a Dorset, a Yorkshire, a Norfolk or a Sussex Nudist fête? Anybody can come. By paying entrance, like at any fête, they accept the terms (nudism). Think about it!
- Negotiate with the local council to hire a field or secluded common ground (the only difficult bit).
- Arrange consent for nudity on a private hired land and arrange policing/stewarding.
- Stage a whip round for insurance, refundable out of takings..
- Set up a main marquee and portaloos.
- Pitch a beer tent.
- Build or hire a temporary kids' playground, roundabouts etc.
- Stage competitions, e.g. a mock cricket match (no-ball, she's female!)
- Invite festival acts, preferably nude, e.g. naked trapeze (a new tilt on swingers)
Naturism finally goes public! It's so bleeding obvious; why has it never been done?
There may still time to set this up this summer/autumn. But I cannot do it alone; we need a team. Who is with me on this?